This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

31 October 2008

UPDATE

Wow, today's uneventful.

I'm hungry; lunch is late today. >:(
Tacogirl, if you're reading this, start readin'. You got 3 blog posts to read.

So, I've been surfing Photobucket. For nb photos. Actually, I was looking for Jess' Photobucket at first, but then started collecting these cool photos. :P
I'll even show a few; I got the whole list of links on a draft. ;)


Some of these photos are gigantic, but some, much like this one, cut off at a good place. :D This is now officially one of my new favorite Peter faces. Which differs from this one I found that's SUPER creepy...

Yaaay! Paulipops in the Cap'n Crunch hat! XD

This one cuts off in a good place, too. Jody hard at work. :D XD

I guess I'm done for now.

CZYA

3 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Nice pics
I hate my internet

Kiwi da Fruit said...

LOVE the pics!! Boy, I wish I could have been around for all the changes in da 'Boyz. Well, I've been here for sixteen of them, but only got into the music about three years ago. I wish I had started listening to them Years ago!
Paul Colman is awesome. That's the best word to describe him.
~Kiwifruit

netsirK said...

I love that pic with Paul and Pete! I remember finding one once when Jeff was putting one of those hats on his ultra-sweet laptop.

I know I've seen that pic of Jody somewhere... but I can't remember where... he had awesome hair... hee hee, I rhymed.