This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

10 October 2008

Facebook... again.

Hai there.
Y'know what?
newsboys have a Facebook page. Yippeeeeeeee!!!
And Twitter, too, but the Facebook thing is more interesting right now.

If you have any knowledge of former newsboys, you will recognize the following name:

COREY PRYOR.


If you don't know who Corey is, here is a photo, from 1991, for your enjoyment. It even has his name and (former) nickname at the bottom of it.

They spelled his name wrong. I just noticed that, too. XD
And I have the video!!
Oi.

Corey is one of my FAVORITE former newsboys. He just plain rocks. So does his (former) nickname(s). And all that made this discovery all the more sweet.
Corey is posted on the Facebook page as a fan of the nb. :D :D
He posted some old, old photos of the nb from back when he was in the band (he left some time in 1993). Including a frustratingly tiny one of Peter holding up a camera. That one was my favorite. And now I have a link. Click Corey's name in bold near the beginning of this post.

That's all for now.

CZYA

2 comments:

netsirK said...

I thought that that was so nice of RatBoy (XD) to become a fan and post pics.
Good fer him!

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Ack! I thought I commented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways I feel left out that I have no idea who Corey is...