This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

03 October 2008

UPDATE

Well, I got Swampie up and running once more.
But I'm still apprehensive; I don't wanna touch him again just yet. I think if Swampie does something like this again... let's just say I'm thankful I have a back-up laptop that I forgot about COMPLETELY. That is, until now.

It's a Mac. An old one, one that used to belong to my school system, but a Mac, nonetheless. There's a catch to this Mac, though.

It came with NO battery, NO power cord. NO way to power it. So it just sat in a somewhat secluded place, gathering dust.

Then Swampie decided to pull this, and I once again pulled my attention back to it.

Now, I REALLY want to get THIS thing up and running. I have high hopes for it now. I've even named it already: Helmet. And this one really DOES fit. I'll have to get a photo of Helmet for you to see.
I wanna scour every place there is to get Helmet moving, working. It'd be worth it to see that screen light up. I can't wait.

Well, I guess that shall be it for the night.

CZYA

1 comment:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Dood! Helmet! Why did he not come with a battery at least? That's dumb. I hope Swampie and Helmet get better.