This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

26 October 2008

SUNDAY! HALLELUJAH!

Hai, people of... something or other.

Today, I went to church. Yeah. I sure did. :P

Now if y'all remember what happened the Wednesday before last, you'd understand (at least somewhat) why the following event happened:

It was the time of the service to walk around aimlessly and talk to people. I was HONESTLY minding my own business, when CJ comes up to me and nudges my upper arm. "Hey," he says, "How are ya?" I reply "Good," but inside, I was unnerved at the fact that he STOOD there next to me, not making ANY effort to move. And the rest of the congregation was singing. Yeah, you can see my distress. I didn't want to sing. Even remembering what Verja told me didn't help. >:( I was so relieved when he finally moved away.

So, yeah. Had to get that offa my chest.

CZYA

3 comments:

netsirK said...

CJ sounds annoying. But at least you had a good time at youth group!

You absolutely sure he wasn't just saying hi?

CrimeSceneFairy said...

CJ does sound annoying. D-:< Well. Maybe if he does that again you should sing as hard and loud as you can just to annoy him. xD

CrimeSceneFairy said...

I tagged ya. :D