This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

13 October 2008

My New Favorite Song

Is Isaiah.
Yes, it's official, I have a favorite song now. :D :D

It's SO powerful!
Dude, the chorus alone is enough to empower you!!
I LOVE this song. No one will tell me otherwise. :P :D

I wish I had something funny.
But I'm at school.
NOTHING IS FUNNY AT SCHOOL!
Boo.

Wait a minute...
I remembered something!
Remember when I said each of the four members of Jars of Clay have their own Twitter accounts??
They're hilarious.
Dan (lead vocalist), for example, "tweeted" (XD) about his visit to the zoo. "Saw a monkey eat its own poop. So worth the 5$ admission."

Gotta love Dan Haseltine. :P

Aaand... I have some news that will make Tacogirl jealous (I seem to be a pro at that, unfortunately. :( )
Ma got a copy of Welcome to Diverse City. Yeah, we have that album now. Tacogirl, feel free to scream at me.

CZYA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to worry, Tacogirl will be commenting soon - she is in her room reading so I stole the computer. It would please me if you came to my blog and commented.
I know all about you.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

WHAT?? My cat commented?!?
*shakes finger at Simba*
Well...guess what...my brother already has that CD...
xD
LUCKY YOU THAT CD IS YOUR OWN.
I swear I have to borrow everything from him.
Ah well, once he goes to college I'll get my own collection...
No use getting them now...
I'll try to refrain from making your cellphone buzz while you're in school. xD

netsirK said...

^You guys are funny. :P

I wanna hear Isaiah! It sounds awesome. But anything from the boys is awesome.

Welcome to Diverse City is a great cd. 8) You have GOT to listen to Ill-M-I.