This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

29 October 2008

YAAAAY

I've completed my first midterm this year.
My second is tomorrow. Pray, my friends! Pray hard!



As for my project, I haven't presented yet. My poster thing was put together at the LAST minute... it kinda shows. I might take photos of it for future generations, since I'll likely rip the thing up later. XD


Okay, out of lack of other blogging topic... MORE PHOTOS! C'mon... you know you love 'em. ;)

Now this is a rarity. Jody knows how to smile?! XD

Somebody throw this man something edible! His mouth is beggin' for it! XD

Is it just me, or is Peter a bit too happy?

He's either... stretching... or getting ready to pound the stuffing out of his beloved drums. Either way, he looks a bit eager. :P
Assessing my audience... They're on to us! RUN!!!!!

You can just feel the piercing stare... even if you can't see it...

Aaaand, it's Mr. Short Attention Span! That's right! It's Philip! You think it was the red? XD

See what I mean?! This man is ALWAYS distracted by something shiny. Love his tank top. "I will not chew gum in class."

Peter's ready to crowdsurf! Who wants to encourage him?? :D Make me a happy little nb fan. :D

Okay, that's done.

CZYA

3 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Hurrah! Do you know what grade you got?
Midterms.
Ack.
Is that the same thing as 9-week exams?
*sigh*
Love the pics
And your comments xD

netsirK said...

Awesome pics! (as always) And I love your little captiony things. They're funny. XD

Will be praying for you!

Kiwi da Fruit said...

I LOVE those pictures!! Where do you find all of them? I like the last picture of Peter. Awesome.