This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

23 October 2008

Chain Poetry

Hai, peeps.
I'm once again blogging about school... since I'm the only one of my friends who is NOT homeschooled.

We did something interesting in English today.
Something my teacher called "chain poetry."
It starts out as getting a piece of paper. We put our names in the upper right corner of the paper, and put down "Sometimes I like to..." on the first line. We finished that sentence however we wanted to do it. I put down writing elaborate stories. :P

Now, we keep passing the poems-in-making back and back, adding random sayings... it had hilarous results.
Mine, for example, started with writing, went to something about a hobo, then to Halloween-related stuff, then High School Musical, then to a disco party (BIG reference to Love, Liberty, Disco!! :D).
Hilarious stuff.

I read my thing to the class tomorrow.

:D

CZYA

3 comments:

netsirK said...

lol. You should put the whole thing up!

Anonymous said...

I love those games! We did something like that at school except it was musical computers. :D

CrimeSceneFairy said...

THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN IMA DO IT!