This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

07 October 2008

Oh, hai.

*waves*
Hai there.
That blog below this one? Hormone-induced. And pain-induced. I was DOUBLED OVER in pain at school while typing up that blog. I knew I wasn't going to make it.

And y'know what?
It's happened before. Like LAST YEAR before. And by last year, I mean last SCHOOL year. :P The pain is terrible. I'm glad that's over now. I don't wanna give details (cuz they're kinda gross), but the pain and misery was enough to whisk me back home.

BAD. Very BAD.
I can't stand missing a day of high school, because that means a mountain of work to do when I get BACK. >:(

Now I wanna go to a somewhat brighter side.
You guys know Jars of Clay, right? Christian band? Each individual member has their own Twitter account. I'm following Steve Mason (guitarist) and Dan Haseltine (lead vocals) on Twitter!
I feel bad for both. Steve's account was how I learned that obama has Twitter, too. :O :O
And Dan... got a speeding ticket.
Poor dudes.

Okay, I'm done. And no longer fueled by my evil hormones! XD

2 comments:

netsirK said...

:( Poor Blue! Stay better, k?

Obama is on Twitter?!?! I want to check it out, but then I feel like I'm somehow supporting him.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Ew oh my gosh!! Obama has twitter?!? HOW DARE HE!?

I wish I could make him start following me so I could flood him with I HATE OBAMA statuses. HAHAHA.