This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

15 October 2008

Whoop.

Hai.
I apologize for my lack of blog yesterday.
See, Swampie is really, really damaged. I made a vow that until I got some tape to fix his screen border... thingy a little, I won't be using him, because I'm afraid I'll cause his appearance more damage.

And Dad has been asking me to work around the house, and according to the pact I made Monday, I will gratefully obey!! Which causes a slight problem for Squizzy, because I've been having to use his computer to charge him (goes back to Swampie's damaged and Squizzy is allergic to my wall charger).

So anyway.

I noticed something wonderfully peculiar. With most of you being tMac fans, surely you have noticed this as well.
Y'know "Catchafire," right? And I bet you also know that one "Solomon Olds" (*wink wink*) aided in the making of the original recording a LOT.

And you know who Solomon Olds is, riiiiiight??

Yes, that's right.
I thought you'd know.

Hahaha, you have to TELL me that you know in your comment. ;)

CZYA

2 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Sorry about Swampie
I didn't know that Solomon helped with that
BUT I DO KNOW WHO HE IS!!!
*jumps up in down excitedly*
soooouuullll glllloooowwww aaaccccttttiiivvvaatttuuurrrrrr...

netsirK said...

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL!! I didn't know that. yay for Soul Glow! I could've known that if I payed attention to the credits. But I never do.

Well, except for Shine the Hits, I freaked out when I found out tMac helped write Praises. :D