This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

28 October 2008

OGC

Guess what?!
Go ahead, guess what!

...

...

No. You are DEAD wrong! :P

No, no, I'm doing the BEST school project EVER.

And it's a poetry project, of all things.

Don't start hyperventilating yet, Verja.

See, we had to find a SONG. To present to the class. Now is was an interesting and exhilerating challenge for me. I've done something like this before... but not like this one. Actually, I like this one better, because we get to PLAY the song!
I might have to recommission my iPod shuffle for this mission. It has its own speaker, as I showed the day I got Squizzy.

So what song did I pick?
Well, I wanted a song that didn't sound totally insane (like the TMTYL songs, or a bit of the NA songs...), or that the nb (mainly Pete) are embarrassed about (That eliminates the first 3 albums), and I didn't want one that spoke too plainly. I wanted a song that was cryptic; I had to hunt for its meaning (that erases all of the songs on the worship projects, most of Paul's songs and some of Phil's songs -- especially off thedeliberatePeople. album --, "Isaiah," a few from GO, and even a couple off Thrive.).
That doesn't leave much to choose from. I chose a song off Going Public. And it's not "Shine." Or the title track. And its one of the first five tracks. That leaves three songs. I want you to guess which one it is.
YOUR CHOICES (if you don't know the track list of one of my favorite nb albums) ARE:
"Real Good Thing."
"Spirit Thing."
and "Let it Rain."

Go forth and comment!!!!!!

CZYA

4 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Imana (that means I'm going to if ya didnt know) guess
Either Real Good Thing
Spirit Thing
or...................
Let it Rain.
:)
Just kidding. I've only heard Spirit Thing so I'll just guess that and be totally wrong. :D

netsirK said...

I'm gonna say Real Good Thing. :D

That sounds like a cool project! Remember to tell us how it goes.

Brittany November said...

I'm gonna say Spirit Thing. Thank you for following me ;)

Anonymous said...

Let it rain