This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

19 October 2008

Gotta love the tobehMac!

Hey, hey, y'all!
I be back from viewing tobyMac at our state's capital's fair! XD
'Twas lots of fun, despite the biting cold... especially AFTER the concert! >:( :P

First thing about the Raleigh, NC state fair... it was FLOODED with people. So much that at times, it was hard to move around at all.
And some of the rides had quite a few lines... I'll tell you which ones I went on!!

First was Dreamcatcher. For this ride, imagine a GIANT red, white and blue colored, grappling hook-shaped pendulum swingin' side to side and spinning around halfway with each swing. It was insane, but downright fun! XD
Next, a ride called Gravitron. It was this big, UFO-shaped ride; you had to find a place in the module to stand against the wall at, and there were 45 places to do so. Then the hatch closes, and you can feel the wall behind you start to spin. Faster and faster. Your piece of wall flies up in the air; if you keep your eyes closed, you'll think the ground fell out from under you. You're stuck to that piece of wall until the ride stops, so I wouldn't suggest moving. :P I went on this ride twice.
Finally, a mini-coaster known as Avalanche. In my opinion, that ride doesn't secure its riders very well. It went down twice, and it lifted me up in the air, almost right out of the seat. Otherwise, it was pretty fun! :P

Then, we set out to the arena to see tobyMac. Big crowd. But anyway. He finally came out, and nearly burst my eardrums!! :P
One of the things I remember was that he'd been in SC the night before. But the North of the Carolina treated him better! We gave him 90 minutes, over SC's puny 60. Good to know we made an impression on 'im.
Another thing I remember was he jumped INTO the audience! Kewlness. I don't remember what song he finished at that point, but I do remember which song started while he was in the audience: "Lose My Soul."

So I don't remember much. Maybe because my Dad had to get us home in the middle of the night, which he hates. I would've been eaten up in guilt if I hadn't stayed up with him... I was tired!! :P

CZYA

1 comment:

netsirK said...

Cool! *wishes she lived in NC*