This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

29 October 2008

STUFF.

Hai, peeps.
I apologize if this blog isn't up to standards; I'm trying to blog and at the same time, complete schoolwork. :P I have 3 things due today! Gotta start crackin'!

*ahem*

All of you who said "Spirit Thing" are correct. I'm doing that song. And I've recommissioned my old iPod for this task. It has its own speaker, so I had to use it... it was either that, or Pete Jr, my blue iDog. I have pics of my iPod shuffle and its speaker... CLICK HERE for the pics.

And I have two midterm study guides due today. >:( UGH. I'll be so glad come the 2nd anniversary of GO. Which is Friday.

So allow me to finish my work and alleviate my burden, if y'all could be so kind. :)

CZYA

3 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

I WAS RIGHT!! *dances around*
Have fun with that...

Brittany November said...

Second anniversary of go, huh? If one didn't know any better; they might think it was on Halloween or something ;)
Spirit Thing?! Hallelujah!!! I was right! Quite frankly, I just didn't like the other two songs, so that's why I chose that one. LOL!

CrimeSceneFairy said...

By the way, Bluey...you been was sayin' OGC...what does that mean?
Oh Great Carrot??