This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

31 October 2008

Guess what day it is!

And no, I don't mean Halloween. Too pagan. Try...


THE 2ND ANNIVERSARY OF THE RELEASE OF GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


:D :D :D

But I am wearing a costume.
It's a shirt that says, "This is my costume." XD

I get out of school today at 1 PM EDST.
I'll be so glad when we go back to Eastern Standard Time this weekend. My VCR (yes, I still have one of those. :D XD) clock has been on EST since March. :P That's when we switched to Daylight Savings Time. Which I hate. So I've been getting up at 4:50 AM EST since March. XD

*ahem* In other news...

I am SO stressed about my poetry project (Remember? "Spirit Thing?")... very nervous... I'm hoping my old little iPod works... and I don't hopelessly lose people trying to explain what the song is about... hoping I won't run out of copies of the lyrics... yeah, I'm stressin'. :( >:( Well, actually... that's an understatement.

I'M GOING CRAAAAAAAAAAZY!!

XD

CZYA

PS... WHERE ARE YOU, TACOGIRL? DID YOU FALL OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH?!

1 comment:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Hi
I agree. Halloween is pagan. YAY SECOND ANNIVERSARY OF GO!!
Haaaaaapppy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Goo
happy birthday to you!