This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

04 October 2008

:D :D

Friends. Meet Helmet.
This is Helmet when he's shy.

And this is Helmet when he's waving "HAAAAAAIIII!!" XD XD
Yes, he's a Mac.
And he is OLD. 10 years old. And I can't find a CD drive on him anywhere.
But I have found a mysterious card which I believe to be his internet, but I won't be sure until I get that battery we ordered.

Yes, you read that right. WE BOUGHT A BATTERY FOR HELMET!
Hopefully, it's compatible and it works.
And I know, Kopatopie, it IS dumb Helmet didn't come with a battery! But that's the way at least half my school system is. Dumb.

And this is the BEST shirt ever!! :D :D Is it not? :P
And it's GREEN! LIME green! Best shade of green ever. XD

And in case you haven't noticed yet, I am back on Swampie. HURRAH!! YAAAY!
But hopefully, Helmet will be up and running soon as well.

CZYA

2 comments:

netsirK said...

Helmet is so different looking! That's not a bad thing. I hope the battery works!

I LOVE THAT SHIRT!! I should get a Palin shirt. Mom has a pin thing she wears.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Helmet looks dirty! xD And old. xD
I hope he worketh
GREEN LIME! LIME GREEN! MY ROBE IS LIME GREEN!!!