This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

23 October 2008

Hum.

Haia. How are y'all today?

Hmm. I don't have much to say.
Maybe I'll just post some mindless, hilarious and/or cool-looking nb pics.

No comment. Other than "Jody be crazy." Yeah, that's Jody. Why is it that the 1996-era newsboys dyed their hair? Half the band's hair was dyed! Well, more than half, if you count Duncan, which I do.

Oh, wow. Jody drives. What an eerie coincidence...

The trademark grin that screams, "I have an idea..." And by "idea," I mean the kind of idea that's so stupid, it'll never work, and even if it did, you'd be critically injured; a hare-brained scheme, if you will.

Slightly more docile look of Peter. He actually looks civillized; normally, he's all over the place. Quite literally. Much like his buddy Phil.
The return of the quarter joke I have recurring in my captioned photos on Facebook. "It's my quarter! This means you, Duncan!"

"Okay, first I hit this one, then I hit this one..." Makes it seem like he doesn't know much of what he's doing. Stark contrast to his actual drumming skill.

Now THIS is the pic that shows how deep he gets into his drumming; he likes to clench his teeth while he drums. I've noticed this in two other places, too. :D

It's the return of the mischevious look. Watch out, he may be planning to skydive off a building. XD

Such a young Jeffy. So innocent...

Jump from 1996 to 2000! Yeah, his face screams, "You wanna tussle?"

And here's the tussle!! Peter vs. tobyMac. Who will win?!

Okay, I'm done for now.
More might be added. ;)

CZYA

2 comments:

netsirK said...

LOL! XD That was funny. So much for you not having much to say!

Where'd you get that last pic? I've never seen it before.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Peter vs. Toby Mac? Oh my word. Let's just leave now. This'll go on forever. xD