This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

01 November 2008

Laptop Blues

Haihai.
Once again, I'm not on Swampie. Swampie made me really mad last night. I was trying to load up my old iPod (which I have since named Lil' Blue. :P) on iTunes, and of course, the screen's backlight starts to violently flicker, driving me mad. Soon, I wasn't able to see a thing and ended up manually shutting it down (again) and contacting Gateway (remember, Swampie's manufacturer?) and since his warranty is expired, we might actually have to pay money to fix him up.

THE FOLLOWING DAMAGES SWAMPIE HAS:
  • The backlight problem (obviously)
  • How Swampie says I have no internet for the first 20 minutes I've been logged in.
  • Physical damage, i.e, the top of the screen half is cracked in two places, the bottom of the screen half has a large crack on the lower right corner and causes the screen to bend, one of the hinges is missing, and the paneling on the bottom half of Swampie, at the top and closest to the screen half has been trying to come off. :P

So y'all can see what we had to contend with. We might have quite a big sum on our hands. :(

But I do have good news!

Hannah will probably be able to help me get Helmet up and running! :D That's an amazing break!
I can't tell how how ecstatic I am that I found someone to help me out in that regard. :D

Okay, as far as I know, I'm done.

CZYA

2 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Hey. So why you isn't on GMAIL??? *cries in a corner*
Poor old stupid old swampie.

netsirK said...

Man oh man, you're really having problems with that laptop. :( I hope Hannah helps you get Helmet up and running!