This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

22 October 2008

WHERE THE 'ECK IS EVERYBODY?!?!?!?!?!

WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP AND SMELL THE VEGEMITE (AND GAG!)!

Where are my commenters?????

I know Tacogirl's in Greece, but...
And Verja doesn't usually comment (I wish you would, mate)...
And netsirK... well, dang, mate, where the heck have YOU been??

Well.
I'll blog what I want to. But I wish I'd see my little thingy at the bottom say "1 objections" or more again. :P

We were watching a program on the intarweb (XD) in Law and Justice class. I have now come to this conclusion:

I HATE THE STATE OF COLORADO.

No teenager should ever live there. Especially teens with aggressive tendencies.
WHY do they lock up teens for life?!?!?!? It makes me mad. So unfair. But they won't do ANYTHING about it!
Once they do something that can get them arrested in Colorado, teenagers have a virtually slim chance at regular life! They're LOCKED UP in jail forever.
This is why I think the US of A needs to be 49 states (unless Puerto Rico becomes a state, and that don't seem to be happening anytime soon); Colorado needs to become it's own independent nation! If they hate their teenage population so much, let them become their own independent nation and let them deal with those kids how they see fit! It will end in destruction anyway.

Okay, I'm done ranting.

Now let's move on to something slightly happier.
I am becoming more and more of a fan of Family Force 5; I keep wanting to listen to "Kountry Gentlemen..." I have the chorus stuck in my head!

My mama raised me in the durty south,
A Kountry gentleman!
So you best watch your mouth!

It's mainly that part. What? Is it a crime that I relate to this song?! XD I live in the south, what can I say? :P

CZYA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope this makes you feel better, I live in the South and I wouldn't live anywhere else. :D

except maybe Australia that is. :P

netsirK said...

IMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRY!!

In repayment, I'll leave you this super long comment. But I have an excuse for last time. I was going to look up the name's of all Toby's kids then comment. But I ended up on a major rabbit trail and it slipped my mind.
*ahem*

I never liked them Coloradoans. So... shady. But I'd never heard that about them. They sound kinda like Oregonians. I hate Oregon. A lot. Long story. Maybe I should write a bio of myself sometime. Hmmm...

I never really thought about you being from the South. Do you have a Southern drawl?? Do you say Yipee Kay Aye??? To you, do people from the north talk weird???? XD
I be a proud Northerner. :D Unless you consider it just in proportion to Alaska, then I'm a southerner.

So... yeah. Bye!

CrimeSceneFairy said...

'Eck. xD You amuse me, my friend. I loooove Kountry Gentlemen!!