This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

03 October 2008

:|

Oh, hai.
I finally got Firefox working last night.
Apparently, my Gmail was causing it problems.
Had to use IE in order to use Gmail AT ALL.

Well. Anyways.

Today, I brought "my" camera (it's not really mine, actually) with me on the bus (SHHHH! It's a secret!) So I have photos. But this is not Swampie that I am blogging on. I, once again, come to you from my high school, so I have to wait until I have access to Swampie later. And pray his antics doesn't cost him his battery.

Stay tuned! When I get home, I have photos!
And this weekend, I may have a photo that will make my obama-hating friends squeal in joy. XD


And I leave you this photo of Pete from the "Dear Shame" video to contemplate. I might make this pic into a new banner for my blog. XD Play with it a bit on Photobucket...

And a recent-er photo... I couldn't resist this one. It just seemed so funny to me.
And I finish my barrage of photos with this Peter pose. I'm sure this is the last one... for right now.

1 comment:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

She blogged!
:D
I blogged to.
Nice...pic...

I cant wait for your pics! i will see them tomorrow! *rubs hands together*