This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

11 October 2008

What title?

Hai, people.
I'm bored.
Here's a cool stop sign!
Some unknown vandalizer keeps putting "obama" under STOP. But I'm not complaining! WOOHOO!!!!!

I'm also in an old-school newsboys sorta mood.
Sorry, netsirK!
I'm getting back into it. Old school newsboys have their own flavor... and I happen to like it. Their first three albums, I happen to like. Even Hell Is For Wimps, which I previously condemned. I was foolish to have done so!! It's a work of art, too. :P :D
And to prove it to you, here is Peter circa 1991 to show you in a face how crazy it was then!!

Yeah, I'm done now.

CZYA

3 comments:

Brittany November said...

Hey! I just found your blog. Sounds like you're really obsessed, uh, I mean, really like Newsboys(LOL!) They're my favorite too ;) I was about your age when I bought my first album (I'm 17 now.) The music has helped me through lots of tough times.
I saw the back of their sophmore once and laughed out loud when I saw Peter with hair ;)
Anyways, I'm trying to get the word out about my blog. Come visit me sometime! :-D
www.guitargirl08.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

Nobama! Nobama! :D

I've always wondered what Peter's shirt says...something about men.

Peter hasn't changed a whole lot but John James sure did!

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Amazing stop sign...I WANT IT. WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT.
Oh sorry. xD
Um...how's church...