This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

03 October 2008

Okay, I have a slight problem...

I've been bitten by the malfunctioning computer bug.

Swampie has made me mad one time toooo many.
And this is BAD.
Very BAD.

Why?

Well, let's review.

Swampie has the following files on his hard drive:

  • A LOT of my hard-written stories. I may never finish 'em, but they're special nonetheless.
  • At least ONE homework assignment
  • My Skype.
  • Firefox

And most importantly, HE HAD MY ITUNES ON HIS HARD DRIVE!! I MAY NEVER CHARGE SQUIZZY AGAIN! And that, my friends, is EXTREMELY bad.

Please... this may sound materialistic, and selfish (and it IS), but the iTunes thing is why I feel so strongly about this... PLEASE pray that I find a way to power Swampie again before Squizzy dies and I have to transfer iTunes AGAIN back to my mother's computer. I don't wanna do that! It makes her computer run slower than CHRISTMAS! Please, please, please pray I can get him back up and running.

And one of two other things happen (both of which require money, of which I lack):

  • I find and/or buy a replacement part Swampie needs, or....
  • I save up enough money to buy a replacement laptop.

And not just ANY replacement.

































A MAC.

1 comment:

netsirK said...

My friend, that is not a SLIGHT problem. :(

Hope/praying that Swampie gets better! Or even better yet, you get enough money for a Mac.

You know you can charge an ipod on a computer without itunes, right? This computer doesn't have itunes but we charge Toby with it.