This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

27 October 2008

Gah. I be tagged.

1. List 10 things you are thankful for
Jesus
Friends
newsboys
doggies
my youth group
Rusteh (even when he's a jerk. :P)
Music
Being a certified weirdo (XD)
Church
All the material stuffs I has.


2. Arrange these 9 colours into favouritest to least favouritest.
Black
Red
Blue
Purple
Green
White
Yellow
Orange
Pink


3. Name 8 things that bug you
Obama
smoking
Kids that smell like they've been smoking (UGH!)
Rusty and CJ (in jerky mode)
"Ticking time bomb" people (aka people with short tempers/patience)
The bad name given to me of Casting Crowns by radio stations and my youth leaders (tell me otherwise, O Tacogirl)
High School Musical
Alcohol


4. Pick 7 songs that describe each day of your week (and explain if ya can)
Monday - Sweet River; Paul Colman (Sweet river of love/Come save me... need I explain more?)
Tuesday - Reality; newsboys (Probably the realization that Monday has passed. :P)
Wednesday - We Come Together; newsboys (Youth Group. 'Nuff said)
Thursday - Hallelujah; newsboys (Wednesday has passed, looking forward to Friday)
Friday - It's Joy; newsboys (OLD newsboys song that rocks my socks. XD)
Saturday - Isaiah; newsboys (What? Saturday rocks, so does this song!)
Sunday - Sunday; Tree63 (the title says it all. So does the chorus)

5. List 6 people your age or younger that are your best friends
FriHo (one of my cousins, who's a couple years younger than I)
Tacogirl
Verja
Netsirk
QuiJu (one of my school friends; she rocks)
MarCo (XD Gotta love the way his star wars name turned out) another one of my school friends.

6. List 5 of your favourite foods
Pizza
Tacos
Pasta drenched in pizza sauce (don't ask. XD)
Grilled Cheese
Pretzels

7. List 4 older people you really like (besides your parents) (oh and by the way they can be dead people if you want em to be)
Rusty
Furpe (Guess who? XD)
Phurry (*wink wink*)
JamJo (take a wild guess)

8. List 3 people you've never met before that you want to meet
Tacogirl
Furpe
Netsirk

9. List 2 places you've never got to that you want to go to
Aussie
Israel

10. Name the one most important thing in your life
My God, my Father, my Savior (thank goodness they all mean the same Person! *wink*)


RULES
Erase my answers and put in your own
List the rules
Link to the person that tagged you
Tag as many other people as you want
And POST IT!

PERSON THAT TAGGED ME - This Girl I Call TACOGAL
I can't tag any peeps new.
Maybe Owan, perhaps. ;)

CZYA

2 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Amen.
xD
So um..........you never have told me why you have such hatred toward Casting Crowns....TELL MEH!
"Maybe Owan, Perhaps"
Welcome to the Redundancy Department of Redundancy, Bluey. I'm the Co-Founder who helped found the Redundancy Department of Redundancy. I hope you have a good time of goodness.

netsirK said...

We all be tagged!!
Hey, we both want to go to the same places. Kewl.
*won't ask about the pasta but is curious...*