This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

02 October 2008

GNAH.

I'm mad at Firefox now.

See, I've had Swampie in sleep mode all day (which isn't exactly smart... I know, spare me your hurtful rants), and now Firefox decides to randomly quit functioning on me... I'm blogging from IE right now.

So I manage to get out of it. I try to get BACK on it, and it blasts me with THIS:

"Firefox is already running, but is not responding. To open a new window, you must first close the existing Firefox process, or restart your system."

Two problems with that theory.
1. I'VE ALREADY CLOSED FIREFOX, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
2. Do you even KNOW what Swampie does when I first start him up? He gives me annoying crap! He tries to tell me that I don't have internet (WHICH I DO) for the first 20 minutes... and IT DRIVES ME INSANE! WHENEVER he malfunctions and I have to shut him down and/or restart him... HE KEEPS ME FROM THE DERNED INTERNET!!
So NO, I am NOT restarting Swampie because Firefox wants to be IDIOTIC and STUPID. I don't HAVE another 20 minutes to deal with Swampie's antics. Sorr-ee!

Jerkwads.

*ahem*

END RANT

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, get a Mac. They are so much better than PC's. ;)

And Safari, rocks!

netsirK said...

^ There, now you have a second opinion. XD
*ahem*
'm sorry you're having problems with it. :(

~Karen_ said...

(Kopatopie)
Meh, Firefox rocks everyone's socks. It's your darned computer that's messin' up! xD

~Karen_ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.