This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

25 October 2008

FLEA BOMB!

XD
The title reflects what kind of bomb we set off in our house. We was gone for three hours!

So what we did was head down to my sister's school for their fall festival (My sister is 6, btw...). I gots my face painted! See? :

I apologize for my hair. I was leaning against my mother's bed. XD But the paint! It says 'nb'! Hooray!

Okay, that be it. I leave you with this funny pic of Jody.
"Go away! I can't eat with you weirdos watching me!!" XD

CZYA

4 comments:

netsirK said...

Kewlness! That's actaully a pretty good picture of you, IMO.

lol. Jody looks appalled.

Anonymous said...

I won't lie, but that is a very picture of you. :)

~Karen_ said...

((TACOGIRL))
That's a good pic of you IMHO too. :D I would want NB painted on my face but..........................my family would have a bunch of witty comments about that. D:
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
yep
bye

Brittany November said...

Sweet pic (Both of 'em. Helmet rock(ed)! LOL!) I may have to steal, er, borrow yet another pic from your blog ;) Where tha heck do you find all them?! They're awesome! I esp. like "A Young Jeff...so innocent." HAHAHA! *Snort* HAHAHA! BTW, thanx for putting me on your blogroll!