This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

12 October 2008

Isaiah

The title is the same as the best song ever.

"Isaiah" is the name.
newsboys is the artist.
What's the album?
It'd be nice if someone could clear that up. (*coughowanmaybecough*)
Squizzy tells me it's from Devotion, but I don't believe him. :P

I mean it. It's the BEST song in the world.
THANK you, Jess, for donating this song to me so generously!!!!!!!!!!

Courtesy of the nb boards, here are the lyrics to Isaiah:

(Since most of the song is straight from the Bible, references have been included instead of the passages themselves)

Isaiah 40:28-31
whispered: "...so do not fear for the Lord is with ya."

Chorus:
Go ahead and thank Him for His power!
Go ahead and thank Him for His might!
Go ahead and thank Him for the victory!
'Cause He's given it to you tonight!

Lift Him up in the Great Assembly!
Lift Him up like the Word says you should!
Lift Him up - you're made to give Him glory!
Lift Him up 'cause the Lord is Good!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Isaiah 49:8-9

Chorus

Isaiah 52:13-15
Isaiah 53:3-5
whispered: "...and by His wounds we are healed."

Chorus

See? Best song ever. :D :D

If you want it (*coughcoughtacogirlcoughcough*), tell me in your comment. ;)

CZYA

2 comments:

netsirK said...

Ah, lucky! I wanna hear it! Stylistically, what's it like?
*ahem*
Isaiah was released as a bonus track for download shortly after Devotion was released, I believe.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

I WANT IT! *coughcoughblueycoughcough*
What? I thought we were saying each other's names while coughing...