This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

05 October 2008

GUESSWHATGUESSWHATGUESSWHAT!?!?!

*pant pant*
Hai.

So I was sittin' in church today.
Our associate pastor, whom shall be called Steve, came up, and said he was gonna show a slideshow of our youth group. At first, I was like EEEK!!

But then, I was pleasantly surprised.
Guess what song they played to the slide show??
Ah, I'll let you gather some guesses while you scroll.
























































































































































































































































































THEY PLAYED "WHEREVER WE GO!"
And our youth leaders are obsessed with Casting Crowns, so this was a BIG surprise for me!
I was jammin' the whole time! And in the slideshow, I noticed a FANTASTIC side profile photo of me. REALLY good. Now I want it. XD

Now the rest of the service was better.
It was Communion Sunday. Again.
And one of our women sang a touching version of Chris Tomlin's new radio hit, "Jesus Messiah." With a Youtube video!
I might as well find it.
Later.

CZYA

2 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

THEY DID?? THEY PLAYED WWG???
YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

netsirK said...

Sweetness! That song is totally fitting for youth group.