This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

08 October 2008

The best blog entry ever!

I'm blogging about another entry in Tacogirl's blog. Here it is! CLICK HERE!!

It had me laughing my head off.
My pants are gone. lol.
So I'm thinking I'll do some of my own.

My pants are catching a fire. XD (Catchafire, tobyMac)
My pants are in wonder. (In Wonder, newsboys)
My pants are taking the wheel. (Jesus, take the wheel; Carrie Underwood)
My pants are tuning in. (Tuning In, newsboys)
My pants fought the la. (I Fought the La, newsboys)
My pants burn for you. (Burn for You, tobyMac)
My pants are missing. (Somethin's Missing, newsboys)
My pants taste and see. (Taste and See, newsboys)
My pants wear a mood ring. (Mood Rings, Relient K)
My pants are every man. (Every Man, Casting Crowns)
My pants are more than useless. (More Than Useless, Relient K)
My pants step up to the microphone. (Step Up To The Microphone, newsboys)
My pants are awakening. (Awakening, Switchfoot)
My pants are a slow fade. (Slow Fade, Casting Crowns)
My pants don't wanna lose their soul. (Lose My Soul, tobyMac)
My pants breathe. (Breathe, newsboys)
My pants are boomin'. (Boomin', tobyMac)
My pants are something beautiful. (Something Beautiful, newsboys)
My pants are not a secret. (God Is Not A Secret, newsboys)
My pants aren't your cup o' tea. (Cup O' Tea, newsboys)
My pants dream. (I Dream, Paul Colman Trio)
Wherever my pants go, that's where the party's at! (Wherever We Go, newsboys)
My pants are standing in the rain. (Stand In The Rain, Superchic[k])
My pants lost the plot. (Lost The Plot, newsboys)
My pants are strangely normal. (Strangely Normal, Phil Joel)
My pants are a secret kingdom. (Secret Kingdom, newsboys)
My pants cannot get you out of their system (I Cannot Get You Out Of My System, newsboys)
My pants are a miracle child. (Miracle Child, newsboys)
My pants are forever, man. (Forever Man, newsboys)
My pants are scarlet. (Scarlet, Jars of Clay)
My pants are falling on you. (Fall on You, newsboys)
My pants are unshakeable. (Unshakeable, Phil Joel)
My pants are a love addict. (Love Addict, Family Force 5)
My pants collide. (Collide, Jars of Clay)
My pants never let me go. (Never Let Me Go, Family Force 5)
My pants are fragile. (Fragile, Phil Joel)
My pants are country gentlemen. (Kountry Gentlemen, Family Force 5)
My pants are alright. (I'm Alright, Jars of Clay)
My pants' love is better than life. (Your Love Is Better Than Life, newsboys)
My pants are my generation. (My Generation, Phil Joel)
My pants are between you and me. (Just Between You and Me, dc Talk)
My pants can't get enough. (Can't Get Enough, Jody Davis)
My pants lost this life. (Lose This Life, Tait)
My pants are thriving. (Thrive, newsboys)
My pants drive. (Drive, Jody Davis)
My pants are the fad of the land. (Fad of the Land, newsboys)
My pants live in stereo. (Live in Stereo, newsboys)
My pants are the answer. (Love Is The Answer, Jody Davis)
My pants are free. (I Am Free, newsboys)
My pants are moving. (Move, Phil Joel)
My pants are unified. (Unified, SONICFLOOd, featuring Peter Furler)

Muahahaha.
More might be added to this list.

CZYA


2 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Why, thank you, Bluey! xD Maybe once I get iTunes I will post some more of them...

netsirK said...

lol. Those are awesome! I like the first one.