This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

31 December 2008

I Can't Believe...

That Guitargirl would put a picture of Dolce&Gabanna cologne on her page just to get me to comment. XD Nice touch!

And Owan asked where I got the drop-dead adorable pic of Peter in the last blog... I got it off Habibi's photo website, found when you click THIS HERE PHRASE. XD
Lots of awesome photos here. :)

For example...

XD XD
Habibi and tMac playing golf... XD
"Hey, look! It went right through that window!" XD

And this one, for my non-Facebook friends...

XD XD XD
Two very cool vikings. :D XD

And this one is just outraegously funny...

XD XD XD XD XD
This just cracks me up. :D Habibi has the best photos.

:D

CZYA

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Haha! Good work, GuitarGirl!

I love looking around Habbibi's site. I must of miss that specific picture... :D

I love the one's of tobyMac golfing. :)

Kristen said...

Oh! Forgot to say...

My favorite thing about that picture of Habbibi and tMac golfing is that the ball is still laying there... :P

Brittany November said...

Hehe. Wow! It worked!! LOL! I'm glad you like it ;)
I love the Jeremy Camp one. Here is a link to Wally making fun of Jeremy Camp's "No Matter What It Takes." I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it. I about fell out of my seat laughing ;)
http://totalaxxess.typepad.com/total_axxess/2008/06/jeremy-camp-kno.html#comments

Acoustichick said...

ROFL! I'd LOVE to have that calender!!

netsirK said...

Man, I love those! I will say I discovered them quite a while ago when I found out the true identity of Habibi. >:)

I agree with Owan. Toby and Habibi are all like, "look at it go!" and it's right there on the ground. XD Me thinks they need glasses.
*imagines Toby with glasses*
Nevermind.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

XD Habibi was getting ready to hit the ball and they both saw something shiny in the sky. "PETERRR!!!!!!!!!!"
Somehow Toby still looks awesome in corny golfing clothes
*feels left out * whai is it funny
Gah, I didn't get enough sleep last night
Oh well happeh new year-eth

Brittany November said...

I can't find the original pictures of the nbs in their viking garb :( I've seen those pictures before on TV or someplace...but they seem to be nowheres on the whole-wide inernet. Also, the link doesn't work. *Sobs*
May you have more fun this new year's day that I'm probably gonna have. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!