This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

11 December 2008

Maccy Mach 2

Here it be! And no, Dude is not red. XD It's the red photo again. XD

See? He's not red.
This is Dude operating Safari (with the cord in! :D)

As for Helmet... Dad confiscated him for his own purposes. XD He's never operated a Mac before. But I have. So now he wants him running too. XD

Another update on Swampie. I gave him to a friend of mine to dissect him (AKA, give him an autopsy). Apparently, it was my fault Swampie died; and I didn't just murder him, I slaughtered him. XD Poor thing.
Luckily, Swampie's heart (or hard drive, whichever you prefer) was removed, but if he can succeed in getting my Wordpad documents off, I think they might be read-only. :( Oh, well.

And since you haven't seen Squizzy in a while, I thought I might show you what he looks like now.

He has a new cover on him. And he hasn't malfunctioned for a few months now. :D VERY good thing!!

And I leave you with this (which might leave a few hanging threads that I might have to explain. XD)

Attack of the workstations! XD

Ah, what 'eck. I'll explain.
See, at school, I have this workstation here. Every kid and teacher has one on their account. And every so often when I open IE, it kinda freezes when it goes onto my blog. And so when I bring the workstation to the front, it becomes attack of the workstations. It's so much fun. XD

I'm done.

CZYA

3 comments:

netsirK said...

Yay Dude!

That's a good lookin laptop! K, I dunno if Dude is the right kind for this, but you can try it anyway. It's fun!

Hold down Command, control, option, and 8 at the same time. If it works, then change it back by holding down the same keys.
I have fun doing that. :D

CrimeSceneFairy said...

YAY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!! :D
BOO SWAMPIE!!!!!!!!!!! D:
YAY SQUIZZY!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
NetsirK, what exactly does that do? D: SCARY!!

Kristen said...

I have this ticking in one of my ears...it's annoying.

Dude looks great, even if he isn't red! :D

Was Helmet another computer of yours?

Ack, I hope your friend can get the documents of Swampie's harddrive!

Yay Squizzy! Very nice looking deal. Would this be a Newsboys iPod or your Other iPod?