This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

06 December 2008

LIGHT SWITCH!!

Be jealous. XD

Do you love it? I got it off eBay last year, I think. It rocks. :D
Yes, this was the main reason I blogged.

But! What of what happened yesterday?

Well, all you need to know is, I was coughing, cramping, feeling all ewie, had to go to the doctor mid-school day, got a shot (the only GOOD shot I've ever had. :D), went home, felt great.

And I was home. :D
Squee! I actually got to talk to Soul Skittles on a SCHOOL DAY! That's rare. :)

And I had a SUPER long chat with Hannah. :) Also somewhat rare.

I need something funny. Something really funny. Funnier than the Chuck Norris jokes on Guitargirl's bloggy.

Maybe I'll find something. I'm still looking for The New Normal lyrics! XD

CZYA

6 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LURV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimme

Kristen said...

Lovely light switch! What fun!

Sorry you didn't feel very good yesterday. That stinks.

Good luck finding the The New Normal's lyrics.

Brittany November said...

Hehe. Cool switch. Who knew? I need to get on e-bay more often ;)I still have one of those old-fashioned lights that have a cord that you pull. Actually I just had a plain old lightbuld and no fan until a few years ago; so I guess I should just be thankful for that. LOL!
Hehe. Give it up! Chuck Norris is the end of all things! ;p

Anonymous said...

You should have been to Christmas Convo and Coffeehouse here! It was hilarious!

If you can, try to look them up on Youtube. I can't make any promises that they are up there now, but they should :P

Acoustichick said...

Me likey alot-y! LOL

netsirK said...

oh my word.

YOU HAVE A NB LIGHTSWITCH?!?
:O
It's awesome!