This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

17 December 2008

Hai.

I got a Skillet song stuck in my head yesterday (and I kept playing it... and playing it... and playing it... XD)... and it made me think about something.

There are even CHRISTIAN songs that might get misconstrued and get kids in trouble. Take the Skillet song that got stuck in my head, for example.
The song? "Better than Drugs."

O.o
And if you sang the chorus alone in a public place... well, it equals trouble.

It reminded me of an OLD newsboys song... "In the End."
The song mentions beer! XP
I bet this song and "Sing Aloud" cause Peter to cringe and have nightmares at night.

There was my random topic for the day.
And this, too...
The original caption was "you wonder what's going through his head when he makes a face like this."

I know the answer to that!
He was thinking of "Taste and See." And the video, with the overload of red... and lime colored visor... and rapping... XD

CZYA

4 comments:

Brittany November said...

I've heard clips of that song (Taste and See) it sounds HILARIOUS!!! ;) "Y`all want this party started, right?" Hehe. I didn't know there was a vid for it; where @? Can you post it??!!!

netsirK said...

Yeah, that's the problem with some Skillet and Flyleaf songs. :(

Poor Pete. XD

netsirK said...

Ohz, and I forgot to respond to your comment.

'O COURSE I'VE HEARD PETE'S TESTIMONY! XD I heard it live and have HWAG. :D Now scoot, go watch Lacey's testimony. :)

CrimeSceneFairy said...

HURRAY PETER!!
I seen the pics from that vid....XD FUNNYFUL!