This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

27 December 2008

Don't Y'all Just LOVE Tags??

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's tagging time agin (yes, I meant to spell it that way.)

An Owan tag that I kept forgetting to do. :P :P

For the first several commenters I hereby promise, on the next post, to:
1. Respond with something random about you.
2. Tell you which song or movie you remind me of.
3. Pick a flavor of jello for you to dive into.
4. Say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. Tell you my first memory of you.
6. Tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. Ask you something I've always wondered about you.
8. Tell you my favorite thing about you.
9. Tell you my least favorite thing about you.
10. And if you comment/play, you must post this on your blog.

>:) I may choose to disregard #10, since a lot of my readahs did this on Owan's blog.

Only the first 4 commenters! *prays netsirK will comment*

I leave you with a drawing. A drawing I did. Me and my crazy imagination.


CZYA

5 comments:

netsirK said...

Your prayers have been answered.

'Tis a cool tag that I look forward to doing! And neat drawing. :)

CrimeSceneFairy said...

YAY I'MA GO DO THAT NOW NICE WOLF

Kristen said...

Great drawing! How fun. :D

I'm commenting. :D

Brittany November said...

You draw better than I can...
As for me Skillet-tee-doo playlist thingie; I actually made it. You can go on Playlist.com and choose to post your playlist to MySpace and they give you the option of adding a custom skin. After that you just find a picture URL; preview it, and get the code! :-D I'm thinking on maybe makin a Peter one...if someone doesn't steal my idea first *Shoots a nervous glance around room*

Anonymous said...

Read your article, if I just would say: very good, it is somewhat insufficient, but I am

still tempted to say: really good!
Personalized Signature:面对面视频游戏,本地棋牌游戏,本地方言玩游戏,打麻将,玩掼蛋,斗地主,炸金花,玩梭哈