This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

08 December 2008

The Answers.

No witty titles here.

1. Yes, this is "Voice of Truth" by Casting Crowns. Do NOT ask why I have this song on my iPod!! *whimper*

2. "Here Is Our King" -- David Crowder Band.

3. "Atmosphere" -- tMac.

4. "Famous Last Words" -- Jars of Clay. Dang, y'all certainly need to brush up on your JOC! XD

5. "Catchafire" -- tMac. This song, on the other hand, is like "Shine..." too easy to remember! XD

6. "How Great is Our God" -- Chris Tomlin. And of course, everyone got this right. Except netsirK. What's wrong with you? XD J/K.

7. "After Your Heart" -- Phil Wickham. netsirK is the only one who got this right?! Geez...

8. "Fever" -- FF5. Yeah, this one was kinda easy, too.

9. "God Is Watching Over You" -- Phil! Only Guitargirl got this one right... where are my Phil fans?!

10. "Untitled Hymn (Come to Jesus)" -- Chris Rice. This one was kinda hard. :P

11. "Radiator" -- FF5. I. LOVE. This. Song. Can't believe I stumped y'all here.

12. "The Slam" -- tMac. Soul Skittles! netsirK! Why didn't you get this one?

13. "Whispers in the Dark." -- Skillet. That mistake is gonna haunt me forever. XD

14. "Fly" -- Jars of Clay. Seriously, y'all should think about listening to more JOC. XD

15. "Everything You Ever Wanted" -- Hawk Nelson. Semi-hard. But that was the prechorus, so...

16. "Speechless" -- SCC. Goodness, I stumped y'all again! It's fun to stump. :P

17. "No One Loves Me Like You." -- Jars of Clay. Don't make me repeat it. XD

18. "Show You Love" -- Jars of Clay. This one is slightly more well-known. I love this one, too. :)

19. "Hide" -- Joy Williams. This is a pretty song, too. :)

20. "We Live" -- Superchic[k]. Not all that hard.

21. "Dead Man (Carry Me)" -- Jars of Clay. How come y'all get the well-known JOC songs?!? XD

22. "Pure" -- Superchic[k]. This song is A-W-E-S-O-M-E in chipmunk. XD

23. "Isaiah" -- nb. I know for sure this was the ONLY nb song on this list 'cause my shuffle only has two newsboys songs on it. And this one is rare, so I didn't exactly expect everyone to jump on it as if it were "Shine."

24. "Disappear" -- Jars of Clay. -.- Ugh.

25. "Flood." -- Jars of Clay. Now this one is just sad. Did anyone get this one?? Just Guitargirl? Sheesh... -.-

26. "Sea of Faces" -- Kutless. At last, someone recognizes this song! I stumped y'all the last time I used it. XD

27. "Goodbye, Goodnight" -- Jars of Clay. I have to admit, this song is 100% weird. XD

28. "Big Boy." -- PC3. Again, I didn't expect too many people to get this right. "Big Boy" is an Aussie PC3 song, after all.

29. "I Believe" -- Third Day. I don't know if you're right or not, Guitargirl... look it up. :P

30. "Shout" -- Phil Joel. Wow, more people got this one right than number 11. If that isn't sad, I don't know what is!

;)

CZYA

4 comments:

Brittany November said...

"The Answers" Hehe. I like girl who tells it like it is ;) Hey! You didn't stump ME on 16; I remember when that album first came out ;p

Kristen said...

You don't like Voice of Truth? *wails*

Oh come on! I would so have Big Boy on my iPod if I could!! Don't rub in it! Good grief. :P :P

#10 wasn't that hard...

Cool! Do it again sometime soon. 'Tis fun.

netsirK said...

Sorries, Jars Of Clay aren't really my cup 'o tea. *hides*

CrimeSceneFairy said...

I agree with netsirK.
*wields pitchfork * DON'T TRY TO HURT US!!!!!!