This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

19 December 2008

Taaaaaahhhhgggeeeeddd agiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnn...

Hai, all.
AFTER YOU READ THIS, PLEASE READ THE LAST TWO BLOGS IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO ALREADY!!!

I was tagged by two people on Facebook to do this. And so I shall.
16 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT MOI.

1. My musical taste is everywhere. I will listen to just about anything; this maybe why I love the first three newsboys albums so much.

2. I have this strange feeling my youth group leaders don't like me. Some of them, anyway.

3. In real life, I tend to repeat phrases I just said under my breath. It gets annoying.

4. I have really bad teeth, and it's my fault they're in such terrible shape.

5. Give me a database of newsboys photos and I will try my best to caption each of them. :D

6. I've had three laptops, all in the span of about two years.

7. I haven't seen snow where I live in years.

8. I randomly fantasize about the nb, especially when I'm listening to their music; one of my favorites comes to mind whenever I play a song off HWAG -- a private nb concert with only me and my closest nb-loving friends, with the guys having the chance to get up close and personal with the audience. :P
Oh, the downsides to being a fangirl...

9. I think Macs are the best computers ever. :)

10. There are [at least] three places I would like to visit before I die: Israel, Aussie, and New Zealand.

11. I have more nb memorobillia (sp?) than I do nb albums... not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.

12. I don't like High School Musical, Hannah Montana, or Twilight. Yes, I said it!
Oddly enough, I had never heard of Twilight until I came on Facebook.

13. If anyone actually knocks on my bedroom door, I consider it a God-given miracle; NO ONE knocks in my house.

14. I've known my way around a computer since age 3. I did a lot of things at 3 years old, like teach myself to read.

15. The only instrument I can play is my vocals. Though I do wanna learn to play guitar and drums in the near future. :)

16. If you haven't heard or learned already, I'm spoiled.

There we go. To my friends on Blogger -- I hereby tag Soul Skittles, netsirK, Verja, Guitargirl and Owan. :)

CZYA

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm tagged! Yay! Sixteen random things? Think I can do it? :P

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Oh, boy. Another random things taggy...
Now I will hereby comment about your random things
1. Everywhere like the television? :D 'cept Casting Crowns. :(

2. That's mean. Youth Leaders are supposed to be awesome. Maybe you should move to Michigan where Pastor Jerry lives. He rocks.

3. :-O I didn't know that!

4. But you have a pretty smile. :)

5. I know you will. :D

6. Si...I haven't had any. :(

7. Good for you...

8. :D That's good! I fantasize too sometimes...it's either about NB or Monk. :D

9. Me too! Even tho I only held one once.
Captain Stottlemyer has a Mac. :D

10. :D ME TOO!!

11. Tis a good thing...I fink

12.Me too....*kills twilight *

13. Very random. :D

14. Hrm. I didn't discover the intarwebs until I was like 11...0.o and until then I just played shtupid games on the compooper and messed it up.
15.:D :D YAY! KEEP NEIGHBORS AWAKE!
(with guitar and drums)

16. Si, I know.
Well then...I guess I have to go think up 16 random fings...

netsirK said...

I'll try to fulfill the tag tomorrow.

1. Yay! But can't say I agree with you on the first few nb albums *shudders*

2. :( That's nasty. Come up here! The Os and Popps are awesome... as long as you don't mind some mild teasing.

3. Yay, something I didn't know bout you! That doesn't seem so bad.

4. I have really crooked teeth. Gotta get braces soon. :(

5. :D :D :D :D

6. I've had 4 over the span of just a little over a year

7. THAT'S GOOD!

8. That'd be cool! Private concert just for za boardies. :D

9. AMEN SISTA!

10. Me too!

11. Whoa. :O I vote it's a good thing!

12. Me neither. I've heard about Twilight since the day it got out though. >:(

13. I get mad at people when they don't knock. :D

14. Wowza! You be smart.

15. That'd be cool!

16. Spoiled, perhaps. But not spoiled rotten. :)

Anonymous said...

yes yes! do come to Aussie!

*hint hint*

lol