This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

22 December 2008

Happiness

Well. Today has been pretty good. :) I went to the dentist and they fixed my horrid, rotten tooth. :D
Much better than this time last year, when I was struggling to sleep, and I couldn't, because I was that sick.
Oh, well.
I have some more nb photos courtesy of Flickr.

Goodness, Jeff, do you have to stare at the camera so hard? Your death stare made the photo blurry!
God will always be with Duncan... even when he least realizes it...

You know Dunny's had too much coffee when he thinks his passport is his first driver's license.

"I believe I can fly... I believe I can touch the sky..."

"Are they really gonna do it, dude? Are they really gonna collide into each other?"
"Of course! Peter will do anything for vegemite."

And that's it for now.

CZYA

2 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Great pics. XD Dunny is so awesome

Brittany November said...

Hehe. Those are great! ;)
I wus at the dentists yesterday too. Hm, no cavities here >:)