This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

06 December 2008

It's So Hard To Believe...

It's so hard to believe,
You're here with me now,
Makes me feel so alive,
I got to let it out!
Extraordinary,
You're bringing me out,
Fill my heart with Your love,
And turn my world around!

I TOTALLY fell in love with this song. I heard it on KLove one night, recognized Bryan Olesen's voice (from when I first heard "Alright"), and said, "I knew it! It's by VOTA!"

I like this name better than Casting Pearls. Less conflict with the overrated Casting Crowns. XP VOTA is quite the opposite! I wanna hear more of VOTA! WHOO!

*ahem* ANYWAY! I wanna show y'all something, tell me what you think -- CLICK HUR. XD And yes, this was my post.

Boomwhackers! I used those in elementary school. I love those colored tubes. XD

And I couldn't resist -- Lizzie, you set me up for something! XD

Alright, I'm done... netsirK, you missed a post!

CZYA

2 comments:

netsirK said...

So I did. *travels to previous post*

Okies, I'm back.

YAY VOTA! I'll have to check that song out. Really will! I need to go to bed now though. *yawns*

CrimeSceneFairy said...

YAY SONG! :D
YAY VOTA :D
YAY BOOMWHACKERS!! :D
uh
yeah