This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

05 December 2008

Meep.

Hai.
Y'all saw the last post okay, right?
I was freakin' out, because I found there were BIG gaps where words were missing! >:( But that was at home. Here, I came on, the font missing at home was SUPER TINY here. >:O
There's gotta be something wrong here. Something very wrong.
Anyway...

My Dad's birthday is today. *GASP* We got him stuff (yesterday), and he hid his own cake. :P Go figure.

Wow, I dunno what to put now. Maybe this little thingy...

We all know Obama (MR. EPIC FAIL) won the presidency (BOOO!). Well guess what? Good ol' Billy Graham is on our side! Apparently, he refuses to meet with Obama. :)
Good onya, sir!

Hmm. Time to fetch more photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We start off with Peter... he looks like he's about to take on something colossal. Like his tour bus. Or a rhino. XD

Even complete opposites can be best friends. :) XD

"I told you, Phil. High heels simply were not meant for guys."

*sigh* First Solli, now Pete. EVOLUTION HAS BEEN DISPROVEN! QUIT IT! XD XD

*plays the Chariots of Fire theme song* Hair action like this calls for slo-mo! XD

XD

CZYA

3 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Wow. I sees the gaps. I didn't sees them yesterday!! D:
HAPPEH BIRTHDAY TO DAD!
:D
HAHA!!! WOO BILLY!!!!!! :D
:D Awesome pics!!

Kristen said...

I don't see gaps. That's why I love Firefox. My blog posts and comments are always huge messes when I use other browsers. :(

"I told you, Phil. High heels simply were not meant for guys."
Haha! Too funny!

Happy birthday to your Dad. He hid his own cake? Ha! What fun.

Brittany November said...

I knew as soon as I saw the title of your most recent post that it was gonna be a good one ;)
You forgot one though; here's his "Somebody just stepped on my foot" face:
http://www.itickets.com/gallery/main.php?mid=4086