This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

18 December 2008

176th Post... OF FUN!!!!!!!!!

Hai! This be post #176. HURRAH!
And to celebrate, I shall post (and caption -- for now) these Flickr newsboys photos Jess and I (mainly Jess) found. :D

This is my absolute FAVORITE. XD I have SO many ideas to caption this bad boy. XD

Duncan's not afraid of surfboards!
Or is he...?
:O Peter reminds me of a dog with his head hanging out the window of a moving vehicle here. XD

"Squizzy-san, you are no match for my maaaaad kung-fu skills." XD
Peter endorsing for Apple. :D

There are more photos we found that were awesome, but these were by far the best. :D

And with this, I shall bid y'all adieu.

CZYA

2 comments:

netsirK said...

ROFL!
XD Love 'em! The pictures and captions are awesome. Paul looks so scared in the first one, cant' wait to see what you come up with on that.
I dunno why, but the third one TOTALLY cracks me up. XD

CrimeSceneFairy said...

:-O
*faints *
UNCLE SQUIZZY-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*hugs pictures *