This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

07 December 2008

It's Baaaaaaaaaaaack!

Yes, the thing that will have Soul Skittles skinning me alive -- it's another game!!!!!

I'm doing this on my iPod shuffle for two reasons -- one, because that's the iPod that has more than just nb and their members' projects, and two, because I have a slightly different iTunes.

Here we go...

1. "But the waves are calling out my name, and they laugh at me."

2. "A trace of what we're looking for, so be quite loud, and wait." (I think those are slightly misheard. XD)

3. "I know you keep a journal, and every page is rippled with the tears that you cry..."

4. "Empty are the musings, and wasted are the days you said you were only waiting."

5. "I caught the fire, and I'll never be the same."

6. "The Godhead, three in one; Father, Spirit, Son, the Lion and the Lamb."

7. "Let's be the revolution that lives for holding nothing back!"

8. "Somebody call me up The New York Times; this fever's gonna make the headlines!"

9. "And if those clouds should start to break, He'll be standing out in the rain with you, I know it's hard to believe, He believes in you!"

10. "Now your burden's lifted, and carried far away."

11. "I am transcending space and time, I'm traveling at the speed of light!"

12. "They came from the cities and towns all around to see the long-haired creature from the desert get down."

13. "My love is just waiting to throw you in crimson roses." (I KNOW I got this one wrong. It's embarrassing and it's mocking me!!)

14. "Shed your heart and your breath and your pain and fly."

15. "It took the seasons going by, to know it's not my fault."

16. "You have shown us a love that leaves us speechless."

17. "You justified my folly, my affluent disguise, removed revealing nothing, yet nothing unforgiven lies."

18. "We can drown in mixed emotions and walk across an angry sea; this is the cost of being free."

19. "So come out, come out, wherever you are."

20. "So how does the story end? Well this is your story and it all depends."

21. "Can you find a beat inside of me? Any pulse? Getting worse."

22. "This is my brand new day in the light, troubles rising up on the left and the right."

23. "Lift Him up, 'cause the Lord is good!"

24. "I watch you smile, you steal the show."

25. "Dark sky all around; can't feel my feet touching the ground."

26. "I am not just a man vastly lost in this world."

27. "Strike up the band to play a song as we go waltzing by."

28. "Don't you know this situation's not gonna go away?"

29. "And I believe in a faith that's strong, and I believe in a hope that carries on."

30. "Oh, do you hear the sound of a great army? Do you hear a rushing wind?"

Go on! Guess!

5 comments:

netsirK said...

1. Voice of Truth by Casting Crowns
3. Atmosphere by tMac
5. Catchafire by tMac
7. After Your Heart by Phil Whickam
8. Fever by FF5
11. I'm not 'fo sho' but I think that's FF5
12. The Slam tMac
13. I'm assuming that's supposed to be Whispers in the Dark... XD
15. Everything You Ever Wanted by Hawk Nelson

And I gotta go. Will comment on the rest lata.

Kristen said...

*shouldn't be here* I'm supposed to be sleeping. :P

1. Voice of Truth by Casting Crowns (it rocks, love that song)
2. Here Is Our King by David Crowder*Band, perchance?
3. Atmosphere by tMac
5. Catchafire by tMac (??)
6. How Great Is Our God by Chris Tomlin
8. Hmmm...sounds TobyMac-ish...
9. It sounds so familiar! *headesk*
10. Untitled Hymn by Chris Rice (??)
19. I have no idea but I'm going to throw out Wherever You Are by Third Day. Is such even a song?! *doesn't know* Realize: this is. very wild guess. :P
20. We Live by Superchic[k]
21. Dead Man (Carry Me) by Jars of Clay (love it!)
23. Isaiah by Newsboys (!!)
26. Sea of Faces by Kuttless (or however you spell their name)

...And that's where my knowledge runs out. :P

netsirK said...

I'm ba-ack! Now for the second part.

19. Hide by Joy Williams
20. We Live by Superchick
21. Dead Man by Jars 'o Clay
22. Pure by Superchick
28. Big Boy by PC3 XD
29. Is that Unified? with Peter and Sonicflood? I haven't listened to it in forever cuz it died with my old laptop. :(

CrimeSceneFairy said...

1. Voice of Truth...Casting Crowns...why do you has c-casting crowns s-song.......guh...

3. at-tmosspherre...t-toby mmac...

5. c-catchafire...toby.....mm...ac..m-my favourite p-part

6. It's a p-praise s-song....hhow g-great iss our god? dunno who by...

8. I'm g-guessing it's Fev-ver by FF5 bbut i nevver d-done heard it

9. H-hard to bbelieve...VOT-TA....iss ththat right-t?

12. J-Jesus....Ffreak-k...DC...Talk..

13. Wh-whisperss in the ddark-k? S...killet...

23. I....saiah...nb...

30. Sh-shout...phil...

Brittany November said...

*Ignores above comments*

1- Voice of Truth by Casting Crowns

3- Atmosphere by tobyMAC

6- How Great is Our God by Chris Tomlin

8- Fever by FF5

9- God is Watching Over You by Phil Joel

12- Wow I don't know what that is, but it's funny ;)

13- My love is just waiting to clothe you in crimson roses? That Whispers in the dark by Skillet. Skillet-tee-doo! :-D

15- Everything You Ever Wanted by Hawk Nelson

16- Speechless by Steven Curtis Chapman

18-Show You Love by Jars

19- Hide by Joy Williams

20- We Live by Superchic[k]

21- Carry Me or Dead Man by Jars

22- Pure by Superchic[k]

25-Flood by Jars

26- Sea of Faces by Kutless

29- Believe by Building 429

30- Shout by Phil Joel

I don't have the CD that 28 is on, but it sounds like something by the newsboys...