This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

29 December 2008

Taggy Cont.

Hai.
Here it comes... da moment y'all've been waiting for...

First off -- netsirK. for two reasons. You commented first, and Soul Skittles did you last on her blog.
1. Something random about you.
Man, you define random! XD
2. Song you remind me of.
Pretty much any Skillet song, ever. Panheads unite! :D
3. Flavor of Jell-O for you to dive into
Wow, this question suits you... for some reason, I keep thinking "chocolate," so chocolate. XD
4. Something that only makes sense to the two of us.
Dictate the Firefox line! In memory of Dude. And I have another one: Apple+Control+Option+8.
5. My first memory of you.
On the nb boards. Your avvie was a crab. And your user title was "oh, crab." XD
6. Animal you remind me of.
Alaskan crab. "The Deadliest Catch!" XD
7. Something I've always wondered about you.
Wow, hm... do you have ANY idea why is always rains in your area? XD
8. My favorite thing about you.
You are EXTREMELY random. :D :D And you got me into Skillet, too.
9. My least favorite thing about you.
You never seem to be on. :(

Katie ish next. :D
1. Something random about you.
You're always changing your blog name. XD
2. Song or movie you remind me of.
"My Last Amen" and "Supersonic." XD
3. Jell-O for you to dive into.
Hmm. Maybe apple. Because apple Jell-O ish green. :D
4. Something making sense to you and I...
ICGYOOMS. Best song ever. XD
5. My first memory of you.
BEFORE I joined ccmBuzz. XD
6. Animal you remind me of.
A fox. Don't ask why. XD
7. Something I've always wondered about you.
Have you ever seen Ralphie the squirrel? I mean, again?
8. My favorite thing about you.
How many things you have in common with Duncan. XD
9. My least favorite thing about you.
No comment. XD

And now, Owan... here's where it's gonna get hard...
1. Something random about you.
I think I remember you saying you and netsirK had the same first name. Can't remember that for sure, but if it's true... that's awesome. XD
2. Song or movie you remind me of.
"It Is You." Because you have the single for it.
3. Jell-O for you to dive into.
Hmm... can't think of one... :(
4. Something making sense to just the two of us.
Ooh! Good outlet. I has a request for you. I'll email you about it later. ;)
5. First memory of you.
Wow, can't remember. Sometime on the nb boards, for sure. You still had the avvie of Peter's Thrive photo.
6. Animal you remind me of.
Uhm... hmm, toughie... I can't think of one again. :( Oh, well.
7. Something I've always wondered about you.
Hmm. How did you get your iPod Touch?
8. Favorite thing about you.
The mere fact you have the It Is You single. :P
9. Least favorite thing about you.
Hmm. You don't like Brandon Heath, and you "don't" like animals. I hope I'm wrong with the first one, because Brandon Heath rocks. ;)

And last, guitargirl. Wow, this one'll be tough.
1. Random thing about you.
You have Skillet picture on your playlist! :O :D
2. Song or movie you remind me of.
"Get Down," an Audio Adrenaline song. Don't ask why. XD
3. Jell-O for you to dive into.
Hmm. Lemon! That there was random. :D ;)
4. Something making sense to only the two of us.
Aren't ya glad I let you "meet" Coco? :D
5. First memory of you.
You commented on mah blog. :D I can't remember which blog it was you first commented on, though... hm...
6. Animal you remind me of.
Hmm. A wolf. Just don't ask why, it's a long, long story. :P
7. Something I've always wondered about you.
Uhm... do you have a Gmail account? *just wondering*
8. Favorite thing about you.
You like a lot of songs I like. And you have memorable blog posts, like the Chuck Norris thing and the Extreme Rooster poking post. XD
9. Least favorite thing about you.
I can't think of one. Hurrah for you! :D

Okay, now that that's over... I can rant a little.
I hate this sore! >:( I'm hoping it goes away really soon... and I think I heard it said it just might disappear by Wednesday. :D :D Perfect.

CZYA

6 comments:

Brittany November said...

Yeah! Thank you! ;) And yes, Coco is very cute ;) No, I don't have a G-mail, but I does have a yahoo...I can probably give it to you if'n you want...
I've already got all my posts scheduled fer the next week, so now I shall do you:
1-You used to have Radiator playing everytime someone logged on. LOL.
2- Wow. Idk. But I love the "Get Down" video :-D
3- Well, first, since your an nb fan you should know that it's not jell-o. It's jelly. An Aussie friend of mine told me that. How about vegamite flavored jelly? LOL.
4- "And now...we're gonna go to Lowes...and buy a gaudy Santa!" Hehe.
5- I found yer blog. I thought your sparkly wallpaper was cute and I thought you were a phsyco newsboys fan...but you reminded me of myself at your age. Touching, right? LOL.
6- Uh, Idk. How about a party animal? :-D
7- Can you take me to your leader? ;)
8- I love your caption posts
9- You never comment on my blog. What, does my blog smell weird or something?! Hm, that gives me an idea...*Google* Okay, now check out my sidebars, I think you'll like it ;)

Kristen said...

I'm sure Brandon Heath is a great guy but I don't like his style of music.

See Soul Skittles blog for my explanation on why I don't fascinate over animals. ;)

I bought my iPod Touch, that's how. I went to Apple.com and bought a refurbished one. With my own money. Unlike some people on the NBBs my parents aren't about to spend $300 on me. :P

*sits down to wait for the promised email*

Brittany November said...

Bah. Stupid me. I meant to say that you used to have "Fever" playing on your playlist.

netsirK said...

I'm first! :D What an honour.

1. Thank you! Do you like canned soup?
2. AMEN! *rocks out to Savior on your playlist*
3. I've dived into chocolate twice today! XD
4. So much fun to watch the Firefox logo in my dock go boing, boing, boing... And gotta love negatives.
5. Haha! I remember that
6. I remind you of a crab? XD XD I love-eth Deadliest Catch. The Hanson bros always make it entertaining. *bits head off herring*
7. My theory is clouds don't like us...at least the 'Burg doesn't get as much rain as Ketchikan.
9. I know. :'( And whenever I am on you're not on. :(

~*♥Verja♥*~ said...

HEY!!!! HOW COME I AM NOT HERE?!?!?!

GRR!!!

Anonymous said...

Very rich and interesting articles, good BLOG!