This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

12 December 2008

Random Question-Answering Bloggy

Hai.
While I'm here, I might as well answer some questions in my comments.

netsirK:
"That's a good lookin laptop! K, I dunno if Dude is the right kind for this, but you can try it anyway. It's fun!
Hold down Command, control, option, and 8 at the same time. If it works, then change it back by holding down the same keys.I have fun doing that. :D"

Okay, first off -- tell me via email what that does. I wanna know because I don't wanna damage Dude. XD
But it sounds fun! XD

Owan:
Was Helmet another computer of yours?

Yes, he sure is. If you want to see what he looks like, go HERE.

Yay Squizzy! Very nice looking deal. Would this be a Newsboys iPod or your Other iPod?

Squizzy is my newsboys iPod. And for me, my nb iPods include newsboys, Paul Colman's (and PC3's) albums, Jody's only album, and Phil's albums. And then there's the black sheep, "Unified;" that is only on my iPod because Peter does the vocals on it. XD

Here y'all are.

CZYA

2 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

:-O You must tell me about this black sheep of yours...

netsirK said...

OK, I'll email you! I find it quite entertaining.

And you're lucky to have enough ipods to organize them by band. XD