This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

01 December 2008

Here They Be



:D It's Phil's new video! Pink Elephant. It's hilarious.
And I found Phil in the video, too! Can you find the elusive Phil?

And before I show you that other video, I wanna direct your attention to my blogroll.
Notice anything... I dunno... new??

Verja, I know, will love it. Owan might, too, who knows. It's a blog by Charlie Lowell (of Jars of Clay) called "Advent Poems." I learned of it via his Twitter updates. :D He has like 82 followers!! :O
But reading his blog of acquired poems just might be worth your time. ;)

And now... the moment half of you have been waiting for... the latest Skillet song I've come to love...


Savior! ;)

CZYA

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Had no idea about the Jars of Clay thing...

Wow! I went and grabbed the link for the video of the NBBs and watched the Pink Elephant video. It's the only thing of Phil's I could stand to hear all the way through...twice. I actually like it. A miracle.

It reminds me of Plead the Fifth by Relient K. [/random]

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love 'Saviour'!!!!!!!!! :D

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!

um...yeah...anyway...

czya

netsirK said...

YAAAAAY, GO SKILLET!
I can't watch it now... don't have time for it to load, but I've seen it before! Skillet is awesomeness.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

I FOUND PHIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's with a kid. Probably his kid.
He is evasive...