This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

16 December 2008

WHO THE 'ECK IS FUNNIER?!

I commented on netsirK's blog today... and it inspired this blog's topic today...

WHO IS FUNNIER: Peter Furler OR John Cooper (don't say Paul -- Peter is funnier than Paul, admit it. XD)

Well... John is great with puns and such...

Ben. "Did you take that from one of the toilets in the venue, or is that brand new?"
Scotty. "I took it from one of the ones at the venue."
John. "Dude, I bet that makes you feel like crap." *makes a stupid face as he laughs at himself*

Meanwhile, Peter is absolutely ready for anything you could possibly throw at him. Case in point --

Peter. Gee, you're talkin' a lot.
Paul. Well, I heard that for every 274 words, you lose a calorie!
Peter. Well, you aren't talking enough, then.

So...
Which of these two do you think is funnier?!
Pete?
John?
COMMENT!! XD

CZYA

5 comments:

Brittany November said...

Peter Furler is funnier by a long shot!!!!!!!

netsirK said...

First off, both are AWESOME.

But I gotta go with Pete. :D

Anonymous said...

Yep. Peter wins my vote on this one by a loooong way :D

YAY PETER!!!

CrimeSceneFairy said...

PETERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
:D :D :D
There's my un-unbiased opinion. :)
I made a private detective in the book I'm writing. He looks exactly like Peter!! :D
'cept there's no Aussie in the other world so he dont has accent... :(
And his name is Jerry.
Cuz I already have someone named Peter.
Anyways...

Anonymous said...

you know, just a wild guess, but i think Pete wins :P