This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

03 December 2008

OGC, MY BLOG'S ON FIRE!!!!!!

Oh, wait... please ignore the title! XD

We did something in Law class yesterday... a mock trial. Dude, it was great. Our defense attourney was hilarious.

"She was loopy!"
"Do you think that phone is annoying?" (the phone rang mid-trial. XD)

So what did I do? It called for me to impersonate an E.R. doctor. XD No, I didn't operate on anybody, so don't get all crazy.
I had to answer questions. I'm surprised I didn't crack under the pressure! XD I'm surprised I knew my character that well!
But after I was done, I left. I gotta know the verdict! XD

In other news, it's cold today in Southeastern NC. Too bad that most of the time, the closest thing we get to snow is frost -- or as I like to call it, frozen dew.

Hmm... I need a photo or two to caption...



Phil attempting to impersonate Fonzie (y'know, Happy Days? XD). Give it up, Phil. You rock in your own way. ;)


OGC, Phil's sleepwalking! ... ... Let's hug him and freak him out!!

The buck stops here. For today.


CZYA

2 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Otay. *ignores title *
XD That would be funneh!!!
DOCTOR BLUEY, PhD!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO!!!
XD
YAAAY PHIL PICS!!

Anonymous said...

*Huh-huh. Fonzie. Huh. Sleepwalking* ;)
Thank you for the picture of the doggie! I didn't even know he had two children ;) But yes, those most surely are his; you can his head in the background ;) LOL!