This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

20 December 2008

SQUEE!

Someone was nice enough to put down the lyrics to "In The Hands of God!" CLICK HERE FOR IT!!!

I love this song. I'm trying so hard to keep the tune in my head.
And I have part of the chorus as a sig on the nb boards. :)

So far, this has to be one of my favorites, just below "Isaiah" in awesomeness. :)
I bet Habibi has heard it by now. I wonder what he thinks of it?
Aw, he probably loves it, too.

According to Jon and Sherri, Peter has song idea problems. XD He has too many!
Apparently, it started as like 60 ideas, but this time around, it got so much worse -- 250 song ideas.
And you could throw a hundred of 'em my way?? I WANT 'EM!!!

I'm glad the guys are working hard to get the songs done... may we have another? *sits up and begs*

XD

CZYA

3 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

XD I WANT 250 SONGS TOO!!! :D :D

Anonymous said...

SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant wait until May! *gasps*

netsirK said...

Yay May! :D
Hehe, that rhymed.

I wanna have 250 nb songs! That'd be a whole lot of cds.