This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

19 December 2008

OGC! OGC! OCG!

I'm so happy!!!!

Peter! Was on KLove! He debuted "In The Hands of God!" He lost his voice for three days after he sang the whole thing (XD I think he was kidding, I certainly hope he was!)! Everyone who's heard it loves it! INCLUDING ME!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Joy abounds.
"You're amazing! You're amazing! You're amazing, You are!"
That's the bridge of the song. :D

I can't remember all the lyrics now (I SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN THEM DOWN!!!), but I do remember the bridge, and some of the chorus.

"In the hands of God, we stand tall..."

Yeah, I don't remember much. BUT I LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH!!
And why can't they release it sooner?? Pete said May... I'm hoping Paul's album in January will fill the void as we wait for this AWESOME song and its counterparts. :)

CZYA

4 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

:-O
That's the new song??
ME SEE ME SEE I WANNA SEE

Brittany November said...

*Waaa!!* We don't pick a KLOVE station up at the house. *Sobs in corner* Is this a song from their new album that they're working on?! I can't wait!

netsirK said...

HOLY CATS!!!!!!
*hyperventilates*
You lucky girl! I wanna hear it!!!

Daniel said...

I posted the lyrics to Hands Of God as I heard them this morning at my blog at jugglingnebula.blogspot.com