This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

28 November 2008

Stuffz.

Haia.
Hey -- Jess did something cool for me. :) CLICK HERE FOR IT!

Dude, isn't that sweet? I love it.

And in case you're wondering, I was watching Monk. Squee! Katie and Jayde might make me a fan yet. :D

And Katie's made me a fan of "My Last Amen," finally. :)

And, uh... I has a dilemma.

I'm trying to name my new laptop.
And the name has to be nb-related.

Therefore, I'm down to two -- Oinch (Jeff's nickname; no one knows WHAT the heck it means) and Dude (one of Peter's nicknames... he doesn't have many. :P)

This new laptop.... the keyboard half has many shades of gray. The keyboard can be less-than-reliable, but it's gotten better. The battery lasts for around an hour before it needs to go back on a charger. The screen half is black and has a cool square Q for a logo. :P That's cuz it's a Compaq. :P
And it's fast. I can't get GIMP to load on it. >:( But all the other stuff I had on Swampie works fine on here. Skype, Firefox, iTunes... it's all good. Except for GIMP. It keeps locking up. >:(

Any help?

CZYA

3 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

WOO! Love the picture.
Yas, we will make you a fan of Monk. :D I love Monk...
HURRAH! :D
I think you should name is Doinch.
?
Never mind.

Brittany November said...

I don't suppose I could make you a fan of X-Files? LOL!

netsirK said...

*thinks Doinch and cracks up*
*regains composure*
I vote for Oinch!

Glad your surfing faster now! I hate slowness, but will be stuck with it for a l o n g time.