This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

12 November 2008

Hiyaz

Hai.

I just NOW decided to blog. Why?

Well, let's review, shall we?

Tacogirl mysteriously disappeared. Internet trouble is a good possibility.
netsirK was on vacation (SO glad she's back!!)
Verja never comments. Grrr.
And... it's just been dead.

Facebook chat hoovers. Very much so. And Swampie's gotten worse as our internet got better. Hmph.

Other than that, I don't have much to blog about.

But there is ONE thing.

My playlist has grown. Look at it! I have more newsboys songs ("Take My Hands (Praises)," "Breathe (Benediction)..." it's there, but it's under the name "Take Me To Your Leader." O.o), more Family Force 5 songs ("Radiator," "Drama Queen," "Replace Me," "Never Let Me Go"). I even discovered the music of Kevin Max. XD Yep. Go see!

And netsirK, I sent you a LOT of super flair! XD XD

CZYA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I still read your blog ;)
Sweet playlist! My best friend Bekah thinks FF5 is the best. She hasn't blogged in a while on account of her not having a computer anymore (That sorda throws a wrench in things. LOL!) but she has a neat playlist too. I think her Christmas one is up now.
Anyways, off the subject...you can comment on my blog anytime you want, unless I'm that boring :( LOL!

Acoustichick said...

*tackles you* How 'bout me??! You haven't forgotten about me, have you?!

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Hey Lieutenant! Sorry about disappearing. I bloggified. Go thou and see.
Hey you should watch Monk. It's hilarious.
Anyways on Monk there's a guy, Lieutenant Disher, and he's the stupid one every good TV show has, and Dad was saying something about him and he accidentally said Letoonant. xD xD xD
Farewell, comrade.