This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

20 November 2008

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*deep breath* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU, HANNAH, FOR YOUR GENEROUS GIFTS!!!!!!!!!

I now have the Aussie special edition of PC3's One and Serious Fun!!!!!! :D :D :D I FINALLY have "Big Boy!" I get to hear the whole thing now! :D :D *tries not to hyperventilate* Now I feel I owe ya one, Hannah. :P

And that's not the end of the good news.

I got to finish watching "Radiator" last night (at LONG last!). I have a grand total of 65 screen shots. ;) I'll get around to putting 'em up in a little while.

Wow, this has to be one of my shortest posts ever. But those 65 screenshots certainly won't be a short post! :P

CZYA

2 comments:

netsirK said...

Oh, cool! *tries not to be jealous*

I got to see a bit of the Radiator vid and it is AWESOME. 65 screenshots?!?! Holy cats!

CrimeSceneFairy said...

YAAAY BLUEY!!
:D
YAAAY SCREENPICS!!