This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

05 November 2008

Oh, look. STUFF.

Hai.

See my NEW new template?
I wasn't happy with mine. When I do a new one, it'll be better. ;)

And have y'all noticed my playlist? At the bottom of the page? If you don't have sound, GET IT! XD. I finally got it to work so I don't have to pull up the standalone player. :D :D
And the song I have playing first (now) fits into the layout. ;)
Anyway.
I have no more blogging topic other than that. So more captioning! XD

Anyone wanna little barbequed hamster? I thought not.

Starry newsboys! Guess who's who. Hint - Think 1996 lineup (and Phil's missing)

Errr... aahhhh... um... no comment. Yes, that's Peter. In a head brace. The Shine video is weird. And NOT boring (they once said it was. :P)!

We got open mouths here! Where's the marshmallow committee when you need 'em?! XD

Wheeeeee, watchin' the little hippie van goooo...

Jody no liking the head brace. Yeah, that IS Jody!

Not a bad looking bunch. Too bad they're missing Jeff and Phil. And Jody's cut off. :P

Free hugs, anyone? :D :D :D :D

Poor John, aka Mr. Leg Cramp. But his stance is hilarious... hence Peter's reaction.

Yep, that's it.

CZYA

2 comments:

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Sorry to burst yer bubble but all I see is black .:(

netsirK said...

Ooooh! Love the template!
*rocks out to Whispers in the Dark*
Love it,
love it,
love it.

Ha! Nice pics. B) And of course the captions are AWESOME.