This...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

18 November 2008

Hai.

I'm bored. Yet again.
What else is new?
I'll hunt for some photos. ;)


If THIS doesn't freak you out... well, I dunno WHAT does. This is Peter, circa 1991. Back when he RAPPED. While he didn't sound all that bad, his poses were... well, I wouldn't say "strangely normal..."



From 1990 (OBVIOUSLY!) John up front. Who's this in the back?? Looks like Pete. But it couldn't be! As far as I know, Peter didn't start playing guitar until around '96-'98. O.O And besides, it looks like he's playing a banjo. :O

I LOVE this video (I Cannot Get You Out Of My System)... and I love this shot. Peter's pose here always cracks me up for some reason. "John, why can't you get it right?!" XD

Peter's singing the song, too! See how Corey's leaning away? Well, seconds before, he sicced the bunny ears on Pete. XD

They're ready for battle. Except for Peter's flannel jacket. XD

SOMEBODY SCREAM!!!!!!
Oh, wait. He's already screaming. :P :P

SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, wait. Whoops!! It's Pete with shaving cream on his face!
Sorry, folks!

And with this, I end.

CZYA

3 comments:

That sweet guy said...

Scarlet, your a crazy person...Congratz!!! :P

Brittany November said...

Yay! More pictures! LOL! Banjo. Haha! I'll be working on that tag...shortly. Ttyl!

CrimeSceneFairy said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY PICTURES!
In other news,
Your guy friend said you're scary. :D